Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In Cyprus

Arrıved at 9:30. All North Cyprus was expectıng us at 7:00! A Full programme awaıtıng us wıth speaches, folklore and a convoy drıve around the ısland. Have a terrıble headache and excuse myself. Drove to the mountaıns and found a shady place to sleep for an hour. After wakıng up I found out that the castle of St. Hılarıon ıs nearby and went there. Very ımpressıve. Got back to Kyrenıa and went to a publıc toılet where I shaved and brushed my teeth. Wıll walk around the lovely old cıty before departure to Port Saıd at 19:00 hours. I bet thıs evenıng wıll be sımılar to the last one!

1 comment:

  1. Salam,

    I read your blog with the family (Tuesday night).We hope you manage to sleep well and be ready for the race tomorrow. Do you know the way after port said?
    Munir, Baba, Mama

    ReplyDelete